It’s not what we have in life, but who we have that matters.
What do you live for?
This video will inspire you to ask yourself this one simple question and make healthy living choices to help you focus on the answer every day.
With the right Insurance solutions, you can protect the people you care about with insurance options that offer peace of mind and put precious time back where it belongs – in your hands. We can provide advice and expertise in solutions such as:
- Life and Health Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Disability and Critical Illness Protection
Manulife Travel Insurance
Are you sneaking away for a week in the sun or a European tour of discovery? Don’t forget to pack one of your most important pieces, travel insurance.
With more and more people travelling than ever before it is critical that you look at any group or credit card coverage and top up to keep your future save from more than just a sunburn.
Manulife offers an array of coverage options that can help you protect yourself in the case of a medical emergency while abroad. Manulife also offers coverage to students who are studying away from home as well as coverage for family members who are here on the new Super Visa programs.
Call us anytime to discuss your needs. 403-346-3600
Travelling Canadians can choose from the following options:
- Single-Trip Plan: Provides coverage for one trip for the number of days purchased. No age limit but you will have to answer medical questions if you are over the age of 55.
- Quick Trip Plan: Provides coverage for one trip of less than 18 days for those 55-74 years of age. There are no eligibility questions for this option.
- Multi-Trip Plan: Provides coverage for an unlimited number of trips during the policy year for the number of days purchased. Options of 4, 10, 18 and 30 day plans. No age limit.
- All-Inclusive Plan: Provides several benefits all in one plan. It covers Emergency Medical, Trip Cancellation & Interruption, Baggage Loss, Delay & Damage, Flight Accident and Travel Accident.
- Travel Canada Plan: Provides Emergency Medical Insurance if all travel is within Canada at 50% off the regular Single-Trip Emergency Medical Plan rates.
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Plan: May be purchased as part of an All-Inclusive Plan or separately. If purchasing separately, must be purchased within 8 days of booking your travel plans.
Call us at 403-346-3600, or click here, to purchase Manulife Travel Insurance for out of province or out of country travel.
Medical Concierge Services
StandbyMD Medical Concierge Services program brings the Doctor to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The StandbyMD program provides quick, easy access to a qualified physician, who can assess your symptoms and provide treatment options.
Manulife Travel Insurance with Emergency Medical coverage provides access to the StandbyMD program to those Canadians travelling to the United States, Mexico and the Dominican Republic.
StandbyMD1 Medical Concierge Services program brings the Doctor to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The StandbyMD program provides quick, easy access to a qualified physician, who can assess your symptoms and provide treatment options. Manulife Travel Insurance with Emergency Medical coverage provides access to the StandbyMD program to those Canadians travelling to the United States, Mexico and the Dominican Republic.
What services are available?
- Telephone access to a qualified physician
- Same-day co-ordination and delivery of lost or forgotten prescription maintenance medication, eyeglasses or contact lenses and medical supplies.
- Discount pharmacy plans available at participating pharmacies.
- Referral to medical specialists, chiropractors, dentists, walk-in clinics, urgent care centres or more than 50,000 hospitals for evaluation and treatment.
- Visiting Physician Network “House-Call”
- In select cities, ‘Fast Track’ patient whenever possible;
- Physician co-ordination to an emergency room.
How does this benefit work?
The StandbyMD program will assist with co-ordination of payment of eligible expenses, subject to the terms and conditions of the policy. Simply call the Assistance Centre using the phone number(s) indicated on your wallet card to access this service
Insurance products are issued by The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company. The Vitality Group, Inc. in association with The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company provides the Manulife Vitality Program. The Manulife Vitality Program is available with select policies. Please consult your financial representative to learn more and find out of you qualify for this product.